The Master Planning process is creative, exciting and energizing. It is THE opportunity for the campus and stakeholders to engage collaboratively to plan for the future.
At GRCC, this look into the future incorporates all aspects of campus life: Academic Programs, Capital Building Programs, Infrastructure Development, Multi-Modal Transportation Needs, Research, Teaching, Student Housing, Student Life & Activities, Recreation, Density, Landscaping, Space Planning, Campus Design/Sustainability, Instructional Needs, Connectivity to the Community, Technology and more.
A brief summary of our firm’s work in the master planning for GRCC includes:
- Master Plan 1999, 2001, Updates 2003-2005, 2009-2010
- Coordinated expansion of campus – included a land swap with the City of Auburn
- Planning for New Campus Entry that will improve vehicular circulation & parking
- Capital Budget Requests 2003; 2005; 2007; 2009
- Electrical infrastructure upgrades: Campus Lighting Replacement
- Project for the East and North Campus (2008); Developed
- Campus Lighting Standards
- Low Impact Development Master Plan
- Campus Composite Survey and GPS Coordination (utility mapping)
- Master Planning for Water Infrastructure Upgrades
- Fire Alarm; Life-Safety Improvements; Campus Card Access System
- Facilities Condition Surveys – Contributing Architect